|May 09, 2013 - June 06, 2013|
|Salary Range:||$11.00 per hour|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||To assist members with their financial needs including paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments, and referring credit union products and services.|
This position will be located at:
7578 S.E. Maricamp Road, Suite 101
Ocala, FL 34472
This is a new branch location that is projected to open early August.
|Duties:||40% - Receives and processes/posts member/non members financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; sells money orders and travelers checks to members; transfers amounts from member accounts as directed. Maintain member records.|
35% - Welcomes members/non members, refers credit union products and services using Leadbuilder software and directs members to appropriate department for specific information and service.
20% - Balances cash drawer and daily transactions.
5% - Performs other job related duties as assigned.
1. To provide and ensure that the Credit Union service standards are met on a consistent basis. The employee should obtain an average Quality Loop score of 2.0 or better each quarter.
2. To balance 100% of the time, being out of balance could result in progressive discpline.
3. Responsible for compliance with BSA, AML, OFAC, SAR, CTR and CIP as set forth in credit union policy.
4. To make Transamerica referrals.
5. Consistently refer credit union products and services using Leadbuilder software to grow the credit union and serve our members.
6. To handle an reseasonable number of branch transactions as determined by department head.
7. To strive for posting accuracy, measurement to be determined by department head and to be measured in employee performance evaluation goals.
8. To maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
9. To troubleshoot and resolve member and internal inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
|Qualifications:||Experience: Up to six months of similar or related experience.|
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
Other Skills: Ten key calculator and computer keyboard by touch. Must be good with detail to deal with numbers and names.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.