Senior Credit Analyst
|February 13, 2013 - March 07, 2013|
|Salary Range:||$38,917 to $47,000 based on experience|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||To provide authorization in the review and approval process of high risk credit requests and to ensure sound lending decisions are made. Extends support to other Credit Analystís, Credit Lending Manager and AVP of Centralized Lending.|
This position is located at:
480 South Keller Road
Orlando, FL 32810
*Hours of work will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 9:30am to 6pm.
|Duties:||45% - Analyzes current financial position of members to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit. Makes final approval or denial decisions on credit applications received from Credit Analysts. Makes recommendations on higher risk loans to Credit Lending Manager and AVP of Centralized Lending. Extends support to other Credit Analystís in lending decisions.|
30% - Processes daily credit applications including, but not limited to: (a) answering incoming requests (b) performing the initial credit analysis to determine if members/potential members' credit requests satisfy policies and procedure guidelines.
10% - Review loan requests for conformance to established loan policy guidelines, completeness and accuracy of documentation.
5% - Provides support to Credit Union members and staff in explaining credit policies and procedures.
5% - Authorize release of collateral on existing loans, changes in loan terms, waivers of payments, due date change, etc.
5% - Performs other job related duties as assigned.
1. Must comply with all credit union departmental and company internal controls, code of ethics and Employee Handbook policies and procedures.
2. Responsible for compliance with BSA, AML, OFAC, and CIP as set forth in credit union policy.
3. Accurately collect, analyze, and interpret credit bureau and financial data.
4. To provide and ensure that the Credit Union Service Standards are met on a consistent basis.
5. Communicate clearly and concisely all applicable credit union policies and procedures to employees as required.
6. Develop and maintain knowledge and ability to understand and evaluate financial and quantitative concepts and data.
7. Communicate directly with Credit Lending Manager, member/potential members, dealers and other departments to resolve irregular issues.
8. Maintain an acceptable delinquency/charge off rate as determined by management and in relation to loan portfolio size.
9. Employee should have full knowledge of credit union products.
10. To maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
11. Willingness to work extended hours as responsibilities may require work on Sundays and holidays to meet the work demands associated with indirect lending.
|Qualifications:||Experience: Two years to five years of similar or related experience. Must have prior Auto Dealer experience within a Financial Institution or Dealership.|
Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or can be of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
1. Knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft computer applications to include Word, Excel, and Access.
2. Effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to maintain confidentiality of information as appropriate.
3. Must be capable of operating all types of office equipment including computer, copy machine, fax, and telephone.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.