|January 30, 2013 - February 26, 2013|
|Salary Range:||$38,917 to $45,000 based on experience|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||To increase the acquisition of memberships and member awareness concerning Credit Union products and services. Conducts market research; analyzes factors such as: pricing, distribution and product performance. Oversees and develops all marketing, advertising, sales kits and promotional material and activities. Establishes marketing strategies and goals to meet organizational objectives. Provides statistical reports and collaborates with management in the development of marketing plans.|
This position is located at:
480 South Keller Road
Orlando, FL 32810
|Duties:||40% - Designs and implements advertising and sales promotions. Utilizes independent judgment and sets goals with respect to advertising programs and collateral materials. Responsible for managing more than half of the Marketing Department's allocated budget.|
15% - Creates a marketing and sales plan, including an analysis of competitive products/services and selling techniques, change in legislation, budgets, pricing and distribution.
10% - Represents the Credit Union; promotes the Credit Union to employees, vendor community employers and works with sponsors to maintain positive relationships.
10% - Conducts market research and recommends for product/service modifications or improvements.
15% - Interprets, implements and promotes new Credit Union products and services. Educates and provides details to employees for new product and services.
5% - Resolve member complaint/grievance indirectly through interaction with Branch and other front line employees.
5% - Performs other job related duties as assigned.
1. Must comply with all credit union departmental and company internal controls, code of ethics and Employee Handbook policies and procedures.
2. Responsible for compliance with BSA, AML, OFAC, and CIP as set forth in credit union policy.
3. To provide and ensure that the Credit Union Service Standards are met on a consistent basis.
4. To achieve the Credit Union's planned market share, assets, loans, and other product/service objectives.
5. To assist department manager provide direction and recommendations to management, based on current research data, regarding market strategies and directions the credit union should take.
6. To deliver planned results within budget.
7. To assure communications are accurate , timely and within budget guidelines.
8. To maintain a dependable record of attendance and timeliness.
9. To carry out assigned responsibilities with zero errors as it related to member/non member interaction.
10. Employee must have full knowledge of credit union products.
11. Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
12. Must present a professional image.
|Qualifications:||Experience: Three years to five years of similar or related experience. Background in Financial Services preferred.|
Education: Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field; Marketing, Communications or Public Relations preferred)
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating, influencing or training others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
Other Skills: Experience in Graphic Design preferred.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.